Corporate Wine Tasting Events
The Gourmet Belle is dedicated to helping you achieve that elusive work-life balance by bringing a little gourmet luxury into your life.
Why not share this precious gift with your most valued clients, colleagues and friends by holding a wine tasting event?
With the Gourmet Belle’s bespoke wine events everyone can indulge in the gourmet life and learn more about wine (and each other) while networking, sealing that deal or simply having fun.
Go beyond the usual “Friday afternoon drinks session” and let experienced and knowledgeable presenters host a wine event which is fun, informative and tailored to your requirements and occasion.
Use The Gourmet Belle for your next corporate event to:
- Reward and entertain valued clients and colleagues
- Conclude a conference or workshop session
- Host Social Club tastings, or
- Build better working relationships across your organisation (a great way to conduct team building activities)
A wine event with The Gourmet Belle is a great way to reward valued clients and colleagues, attract potential business and ensure a healthy number of RSVPs!
How it works
For groups from 10 to 100 The Gourmet Belle will deliver a bespoke wine event, at a venue of your choice, which includes:
- A range of premium, hand-picked wines from boutique producers across numerous regions and varieties (you will be hard pressed to find these gems at the local bottle shop)
- Entertaining, expert commentary
- Glassware and tasting notes
- The opportunity to order any wine sampled at the event (for home delivery)
- A wine tasting theme and format tailored to your requirements and occasion
- Optional extras including:
- Platter of quality cheeses and charcuterie to compliment the wine
- Reception drink
- Wine challenges and prizes
Generally, a wine tasting will run for approximately 2 hours and simply act to facilitate your important event; allowing your clients and colleagues to mingle in a more relaxed environment while enjoying a range of premium, boutique wines. However, you may prefer to opt for a longer, shorter or more structured tasting – it is entirely up to you!
Pricing for personalised wine tastings start at only $20 per person. Prices may vary based on group size, location, wine selection and other requirements. A fixed fee can be arranged for larger groups and certain event formats.
Wine Event Themes and Formats
Whatever the occasion (or group dynamic), The Gourmet Belle will tailor an event to suit your requirements.
Some popular themes for wine tastings are:
- “State of Origin” - wines from the different Australian regions ‘face off’!
- “The Magnificent Seven” - focus on the seven classic wine varietals
- “Local Heroes” - focus on premium Queensland wines
- “Wines of the World” - compare varietals across the globe
- “Cork and Fork” - wine and food matching
- “This is a funny tasting wine” - craft beer tasting (coming soon)
The Gourmet Belle also hosts basic wine appreciation and wine etiquette sessions.
Looking for something a little more substantial to accompany your wine? The Gourmet Belle can also organise catering for your wine tasting event with a range of canapés, tasting platters and flexible menu options to suit your requirements.
How to Book
To request a quote and further information or to arrange a booking, simply click on the button below.
- Rio Tinto
- June Dally Watkins
- 4Impact Group
- Indigo Telecom
- Looking for something a little different to entertain your clients, colleagues and friends
- Looking for a professionally run and stylish event
The Gourmet Belle:
- Listens to your specific requirements and offers a tailored event solution
- Delivers high quality, personalised and memorable events
The Gourmet Belle's corporate wine services are currently only available in South-East Queensland, however we have partners throughout Australia who can assist you. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Are you after personal wine and food services?
Take a look at The Gourmet Belle's Wine Circle.